Welcome!

Welcome to Dave's Blog! Feel free to look around, post a few comments, or ask questions. Thanks for Visiting

Coaching: Teaching Proper Baseball Mechanics

Quote of the Week

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. -Anatole France
2/1/09
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time. -Lou Brock
2/9/09
We must suffer from one of two pains...the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs a ton.- unknown
2/18/09

Riddles of the month

Read the riddles and send me your answer or post if you like. Challenge your mind and try not to cheat.

What comes once in a minute twice ina moment but nerver in a thousand years?

A man pushes his car to a hotel and goes bankrupt, Why does he go bankrupt?


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blackboard and D2L

I think both of the systems are just about the same, I know I was researching pros and cons, and blackboard was claiming that D2L was stealing formats and the way they set up their learning tools. There is still an ongoing investigation and lawsuit going on between these to companies. Moodle and blackboard seems like it would be alot less secure than D2L. I think maybe because I am used to D2L already I am a bit biased but I do feel strongly that D2L is strong site for professors and students to use for giving quizzes and posting information about their classes. D2L is more geared towards College students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Roots: Husky Baseball