Welcome!

Welcome to Dave's Blog! Feel free to look around, post a few comments, or ask questions. Thanks for Visiting

Coaching: Teaching Proper Baseball Mechanics

Quote of the Week

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. -Anatole France
2/1/09
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time. -Lou Brock
2/9/09
We must suffer from one of two pains...the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs a ton.- unknown
2/18/09

Riddles of the month

Read the riddles and send me your answer or post if you like. Challenge your mind and try not to cheat.

What comes once in a minute twice ina moment but nerver in a thousand years?

A man pushes his car to a hotel and goes bankrupt, Why does he go bankrupt?


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My creation


My creation
Originally uploaded by baseb12dave
puzzles can be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Roots: Husky Baseball